Rushcliffe road closures: seven for motorists to avoid over the next fortnight
Rushcliffe's motorists will have seven road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
But the news isn't too bad, with all of them only expected to cause slight delays, of less than 10 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that one closure already in place is expected to carry on this week:
• M1, from 8pm October 12 to 6am November 22, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M1 northbound and southbound, junction 22 to junction 23, Lane closures for maintenance works.
And a further six closures will begin over the next two weeks:
• A52, from 8am November 20 to 3.30pm November 21, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A52 eastbound and westbound, Radcliffe on Trent to Saxondale, diversion route via National Highways network for work on local authority network.
• A453, from 8pm November 20 to 6am November 21, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A52 eastbound and westbound, Silverdale to Radcliffe on Trent, mobile lane closures due to horticultural works.
• M1, from 8pm November 23 to 5am November 24, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M1 southbound, junction 25 to junction 24a, Lane closure due to maintenance works.
• A52, from 7pm November 27 to 11.59pm November 29, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A52 eastbound, Radcliffe on Trent, Footway works on behalf of Cadent Gas.
• A52, from 8pm November 27 to 5am November 28, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A52 Grantham Road to Tithby Road, traffic signals due to maintenance works.
• A46, from 8pm December 1 to 6am December 5, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A52/A46 eastbound and westbound, Gamston to Bingham, Lane closures due to maintenance work.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.